Learn Google Analytics. With DigiTrend.
Learn Google Analytics.
Whatever your industry – travel, automotive, healthcare; Google Analytics helps you evaluate the full customer journey and drive results. For a deeper understanding of customer experience, Google Analytics Certification Course lets you analyze data from all touch-points in one place.
You can then share the insights that matter, with the whole organization. Google Analytics certification Course makes it easier to keep a track of customers by connecting channel performance, customer behavior, and much more across your sites and apps in robust reports and dashboards.
Our digital marketing training includes an in-depth understanding of Google Analytics.
Getting started with digital analytics.
1.1 The importance of digital analytics
1.2 Core analysis techniques
1.3 Conversions and conversion attribution
1. 4 Creating a measurement plan
Understanding and Collecting Data using Google Analytics data.
2.1 How Google Analytics works
2.2 Key metrics and dimensions defined
2.3 Creating and Understanding A/C structure
2.4 Setting up basic filters
2.5 Setting up goals and e-commerce
2.6 Collecting campaign data
Navigating Google Analytics reports.
3.1 Reporting overview
3.2 Audience reports
3.3 Acquisition reports
3.4 AdWords reports
3.5 Behavior reports
3.6 Custom reports and dashboards
Navigating Conversions reports.
4.1 Goal Flow report
4.2 E-commerce reports
4.3 Multi-Channel Funnels reports
4.4 Attribution reports
Understand Digital Marketing Analyst’s profile and position in the organization.
A Brief look at its Benefits.
- Installing tracking tags and Reading the dashboard, graphs, and data tables
- Looking at audience demographics and interests also Tracking engagement with behavior reports
- Setting up report filters
- Exploring traffic with acquisition reports
- Viewing shared content and referrals with social reports
- Configuring conversion goals and Adding custom campaign tracking
Benefits Of Google Analytics Certification Course.
- Completely free of charge
- Track how your visitors locate your website
- Identify which pages and links your visitors click the most
- Customize reports, create your own reports with easy interface
- Track any campaign that is driving traffic to your website
- Real-time reporting to get direct feedback on campaigns you are running