Learn AdWords Shopping Ads. With DigiTrend.
If you’re a retailer, you can use Shopping campaigns to promote your online and local inventory, boost traffic to your website or local store, and find better-qualified leads. To get started, send product data with Merchant Center and create a campaign in AdWords.
Then we’ll use your campaign to create ads on Google and around the web where potential customers can see what you’re selling. We call these placements Shopping Ads because they’re more than a text ad–they show users a photo of your product, plus a title, price, store name, and more. These ads give users a strong sense of the product you’re selling before they click the Ads, which gives more qualified leads.
Shopping ads use your existing Merchant Center product data to decide how and where to show ads. Manage your Shopping ads in AdWords using Shopping campaigns, a simple and flexible way to organize and promote your Google Merchant Center product inventory within AdWords.
Shopping ads can appear at the same time as text ads because we want to give shoppers access to a full variety of products that match their search. This means that shoppers can find the best match before clicking through to make a purchase, which might help you close the sale.
AdWords Shopping Ads.
Our AdWords training includes an In-depth understanding of Shopping Advertising.
Overview of how product listing Ads works.
1.1 About Google Merchant Center
1.2 About Shopping campaigns and Ads
Create a google merchant center account.
2.1 Set up your account
2.2 Verify and claim your website URL
2.3 Set up a multi-client account
2.4 How to Navigate Google Merchant Center
Create Your Data Feed.
3.1 Provide data Specification
3.2 Provide High-Quality Data
3.3 Register Feeds and Upload Feeds
Create Shopping Ads In AdWords campaign.
4.1 Creating Shopping Ads campaign
4.2 Shopping Campaigns and products groups
4.3 Use custom labels for a shopping campaigns
4.4 Monitor and optimize Shopping campaigns
4.5 Bid Simulator with shopping campaigns
AdWords Shopping Ads.
A way to understand a Digital Marketer’s position for Shopping Ads in the organization.
A Brief look at its benefits.
- Set up accounts with Google Merchant Center and Google AdWords, and link them together
- Creating content for the shopping Campaign and Shopping Ads are fulfilled according to Google shopping Policies
- Monitoring and optimizing the shopping Ads
- Use best practices for advertising customized data feeds to reach the right customers and keep your products approved
Benefits Of Shopping Ads.
- Generates more traffics to your Shopping Ads
- Will Help in generating better-qualified leads
- Easy retail-centric campaign management
- A broader presence of Ads on the internet attracting right
- Powerful reporting and competitive data about the performance of your products in comparison to that of competitor