Learn Video Ads. With DigiTrend.
We all watch videos in one form or the other on the internet, whether it’s checking out the viral videos, YouTube videos of our subscribed channels, videos promoted on social media or catching up your favorite TV shows whether on Netflix or Hotstar.
Every month, more than 1 billion people watch more than six 6 billion hours of YouTube videos. In addition, more than half of YouTube video views come from mobile devices.
This represents a lot of potential customers, both at home and on the go. And you can decide where and when a video ad shows, and which potential customers see it.
AdWords Video Ads.
Our training includes the In-depth understanding of Video Ads.
An overview of the video.
1.1 About advertising on YouTube
1.2 Your channel and Google+
1.3 YouTube Video Editor
1.4 Location and Language Targeting
Campaign Creation and
2.1 Creating a TrueView video campaign and video Ads
2.2 Video ad formats
2.3 Targeting your video Ads
2.4 Remarketing to YouTube viewers with AdWords
2.5 About the ad approval process
2.6 About reserved media placements on YouTube
Performance Measurement and
3.1 Tips for optimizing your video campaign
3.2 Optimization strategies & best practices for video content
3.3 Measuring image and video Ads performance
3.4 Measuring brand awareness
3.5 Tips for creating effective video Ads
3.6 YouTube Analytics basics
3.7 Measuring video advertising ad performance
AdWords Video Ads.
A way to understand a Digital Marketer’s position for Video Ads in the organization.
A Brief look at it’s benefits.
- The most important and foremost are choosing your target audience
- Creating a TrueView video campaign
- Choosing the right format as per the strategies (TrueView in-stream video ads, TrueView in-display video ads.)
- Choosing right methods of targeting for Video Ads (Demographics, Affinity Audience, Video Remarketing etc.)
- Optimization strategies & best practices for video content on YouTube
- Optimizing and Measuring video Ads performance
- Creating effective Video-Ads
- Re-target people who have already viewed your Ads
- Connect with your audience in a unique and memorable way
- Reach the right people by showing ads based on who they are, location and their interests
- With AdWords, you only pay when a viewer actively selects the video, or chooses to continue watching a video
- Measure success with YouTube’s free analytics tool