Learn Email Marketing. With DigiTrend.
Learn Email Marketing.
Email marketing course helps you understanding how Email can be used as a marketing tool for the commercial message to reach a group of people using email. In the broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing.
For businesses looking to reach out to a large number of potential consumers, email marketing has become one of the favorite medium of marketing. Not only that, email marketing is also fast, an inexpensive and effective way of reaching your market.
Email marketing cater to business owners looking for an affordable mass communication method. This marketing method encourages brands to send out valuable information and exclusive offers.
Learn how to design email and circulate to a large number of people.
1.1 Getting Started with MailChimp
1.2 MailChimp for Small Business
1.3 Advance Segmentation
1.4 Comparative Reports
1.5 Multivariate Testing
Guide to Email Marketing.
2.1 Creating an email marketing plan
2.2 How HTML email work
2.3 Designing and coding
2.4 Avoiding spam filters
2.5 Testing your email designs
2.6 Measuring performance
A way to understand a Digital Marketer’s position for Email Marketing in an organization.
A Brief look at its Benefits.
- Manage Email, strategy, creative trafficking, calendaring, implementation, execution, optimization, monitoring, reporting and analysis
- Optimize email programs through continual testing of creative, cadence, offers, targeting, etc.
- Proactively evaluate branding, design, messaging, and functionality of email to develop the most effective email campaigns
- Analyze email and customer behavior and their key characteristics to improve email marketing
- Help manage lead generation campaign activities and optimize campaign performance through testing and segmentation.
Benefits Of Email Marketing Course.
- Email marketing is 20 times more cost-effective than traditional media
- Campaign response generally occurs within 48 hours
- With email, everything can be tracked
- With each email sent, consumers are exposed to your business and your brand
- Email marketing doesn’t necessarily require a huge team or technical knowledge in order to be successful, it’s easy to create.