Learn Search Engine Optimization. With DigiTrend.
Search Engine Optimization.
The process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a web search engine’s unpaid results—often referred to as paid and organic results. In general, the higher ranked on the search results page and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine’s users, and these visitors can be converted into customers.Hence search engine optimizatin plays a very important role in Digital Marketing.
A successful search engine optimization campaign will have, as part of the improvements, carefully selected and relevant keywords which the on-page optimization will be designed to make prominent for search engine algorithms. Search engine optimization is broken down into two basic areas: on-page, and off-page optimization. On-page optimization refers to website elements which comprise a web page, such as HTML code, textual content, and images. Off-page optimization refers, predominantly, to backlinks (links pointing to the site which is being optimized, from other relevant websites).
Search Engine Optimization.
Our SEO course offers you to work on live websites.
On Page S.E.O.
1.1 Meta Title
1.2 Meta Description
1.3 Meta Keywords
1.4 H1/H2 Headings
1.5 Keywords Proximity
1.6 Internal Links
Off Page S.E.O.
2.2 Directory Submission
2.3 Social Media
2.4 Social Bookmarking
2.5 Forum Posting
2.6 Business Reviews
Web Page Performance.
3.1 Page Speed
3.2 Enable GZIP Compression
3.3 Optimization of images and videos
3.5 Compress Images
Search Engine Optimisation.
A way to understand a Digital Marketer’s position for SEO in the organization.
A Brief look at its Benefits.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies,
blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
Benefits Of SEO.
- Helps in increasing traffic to your website
- SEO provides traceable and quantifiable results
- Regardless of whether you are an E-Commerce or Non-E-Commerce site so there are no qualms when it comes to ROI (Return On Investment)
- SEO is one of the most cost-effective marketing strategies because it targets users who are actively looking for your products and services online
- Help’s in Increasing the Brand Awareness