May 09, 2018
Digital Marketing Job Description
Digital Marketing Job Description:
The longstanding over dependence on traditional media has led to a high cost per conversion in business. As digital marketing becomes increasingly important to business strategies, 80% of companies plan to increase their digital marketing budgets over the next 12 to 18 months.
Industries that are focusing it's marketing strategies toward's digital marketing
Real Estate Industry:
- According to Assocham India over 2500 crore is spent in the Real Estate Industry on marketing out of which 25% on Digital Marketing
- That's estimated over 600 crore is the annual budget of real estate market on Digital Marketing
- 90% of home buyers searched online during their home buying process
- Real estate-related searches on Google.com have grown 253% over the past 4 years
- Online search data analyzed that men and women both plays important role in Purchasing and selling a property
- Rapid digital innovation and new consumer behaviors are reinforcing changes across the value chain and driving the emergence of alternative banking approaches and supporting technologies, such as peer-to-peer lending, big data analytics, mobile wallets and blockchain
- To succeed in the digital era, it is critical for banks to understand consumer adoption of, and preferences for, digital media
- Digital transformation will put upward of 30 percent of the revenues of a typical banking play, particularly in high-turnover products such as personal loans and payments
- The economics of a digital bank will give it a vast competitive edge over a traditional incumbent
- In the digital era, banks are increasingly becoming marketplaces, and each prospective event is becoming a marketplace opportunity
- Opportunities for Digital Banking in India www.naukri.com/digital-banking-jobs, in.linkedin.com/jobs/digital-banking-jobs
- Digital marketing is a strategic priority for the telecom sector, with an average of 46% of total marketing budgets being assigned to digital marketing by 38% for companies across all sectors
- 84% of telecom executives plan to increase digital marketing technology spend over the next 12 month as compared to 70% across all sectors
- Mobile devices have played a major role in the revolution of the digital marketing in India and around the globe
- A recent survey conducted by Adobe showed that about 71% of the mobile and tablet users access to the social media and other websites
- Additionally, Adobe sees a huge potential market in India for digital marketing (Adobe bets bid for digital marketing in India). Umang Bedi, Managing Director – South Asia for Adobe, said, “India is becoming digital as the number of Internet users is growing by leaps and bounds. In India, there will be 462 million internet users by June 2016, which means a huge business opportunity
- The vast majority of telecom companies (73%) say their marketing activities are integrated to some extent, with only 5% saying that there’s very little or no integration
- Despite a large investment in mobile, almost a third (30%) of companies operate with mobile marketing as a separate team
- Job opportunities at global level jobs.marketingweek.com/jobs/telecommunications/
Given the number of different digital channels and tactics emerging, most companies don’t have resources to cover all these programs, advertising agencies can help you in:
- Look at specific objectives and help prioritize which channels to focus on like Search engines, Social Media, Websites, YouTube etc. Since they generally have a methodology for evaluating many different client types, prioritization of programs is an area where they are supporting more companies every week
- Today, companies are looking at targeting the customer at different latitudes such email marketing, SEO, PPC, SEM, inbound marketing third party content, all social media channels, daily deals, webinars, infographics, SlideShare, etc
- Companies are fighting at global level competitor focusing on localized search in their home metro area or region, or want to get to their competitor’s home turf, Because agencies work with multiple clients, have the ability to keep their knowledge about current competition with various industries. These quick-witted skills are increasingly valued because, in today's industry, a company is either the predator or the prey.
Celebrated Digital Marketing Agencies In India:
WebChutney has worked with some leading companies in India. They have created some award-winning and memorable campaigns for their clients that have helped the brands to build and sustain the relationship with their audience.
Services: Online advertising, Website Designing, Mobile Marketing, SEO, Analytics, Application Development and Social Media
Location: Mumbai, New Delhi, and Bangalore
Founded in 2004, Pinstorm ranks among the leading digital advertising companies in the world. They have adopted an approach that sees strategy, user experience, research, web design, mobile-friendliness, advertising, viral videos, search optimization, Facebook campaigns, Twitter updates, real-time listening and responses as a seamless set of tactics that stem from one overarching brand strategy.
Services: Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, viral advertising, Online Reputation Management etc.
Location: Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Zurich and Santa Clara.
WatConsult is a full-service digital agency that delivers across the value chain right from launching a brand via digital to building a brand's salience via digital to driving business leads and sales for a brand.
Services: Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Search Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Digital Analytics and Digital Video Promotion.
Location: Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore.
Established in 2008, FoxyMoron was started by just 4 friends as an experiment and now that experiment has converted into one of the India’s leading independent digital agencies. They have worked on many innovative, impactful, interactive and award winning campaigns.
Services: Website Designing & Development, SEO, SEM, Social Media, Public Relations, Games and App development, Print campaigns.
Location: Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru.
Established in 2010, Gozoop is a globally recognized Digital Marketing Agency that believes in humanizing your brand by optimizing your online reputation.
Services: Integrated Digital Campaigns, Online PR, Mobile Marketing, Web Businesses, Social Media Marketing.
Location: Mumbai, Singapore, Dubai.
Ad Global 360 Established in 2009 Excels in the field of digital marketing programs that help businesses connect with their target consumers online, resulting in highly qualified leads and online sales.
Services: PPC, SMO, SEO and Email Marketing. AdGlobal360 has a staff of AdWords professionals that provide full customer support including account setup, campaign management, and performance reporting.